Labels:

Priyanka Chopra turns international celebrities go gaga for debut single In My City!


Looks like destiny is showering full on Desi girl Priyanka Chopra, perhaps this is the reason she has been setting new milestones with every success.

Now she is an international star after releasing her international debut single In My City meanwhile her film Barfi co-starring Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D’Cruz has also been sent for Oscar nomination.

There are buzzes that Ms. Chopra is enjoying her new fan-list which includes names of prominent international singers and celebrities including Enrique Iglesias, Sean Paul, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

“Priyanka Chopra … I got to meet her and also managed to see a few of her movies. I also recently heard her single, it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. I loved them! She is great and simply unbelievable,” admitted Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias while he was in India for a concert.

But Hollywood actors are not shy praising her too. Hollywood actor and the Dark Knight Rises star Joseph Gordon-Levitt is also her new fan, who says, “I came across Priyanka’s new track and found the song very upbeat and refreshing. She is beautiful and extremely talented. The song is going on my iPod list.” And he got immediate response too with Priyanka’s tweet, “Thank u Joseph!”

Well said Joseph.

Source: HT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
indian bollywood gossip © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters